Headway is a UK-wide charity that works to improve life after brain injury. We are developing into a new local charity under the Headway banner and this contract will support and spearhead our services.
We are looking for a Contractor that possesses appropriate experience of the brain injury community to;
- to support and manage our Support Groups throughout Coventry and Warwickshire
- to support and manage the hospital visit programme
- to ensure we have sufficient and trained volunteers to provide the services
- to maintain the member’s data-base
The contractor must;
- have empathy and be hands on in terms of managing and problem solving
- be creative, enthusiastic and energetic
- have at least 5 million public liability insurance in place
This contract is for an initial 12-month period and will report directly into the Director and will be co-opted onto the Committee and be expected to attend the Committee Meetings.
This is an initial 12-month contract and will be subject to a 3-month probationary period and a enhanced DBS check.
This is for an average of 15 hours per week across the year at a rate of £9600 per annum
Closing date for applications is: Monday 18th June 2018
If you are interested then please e-mail your CV and covering letter to HeadwayCW@yahoo.com